Digital RPM Tachometer is used to measure the revolutions of a spinning object to determine the rate at which it is spinning. Nearly all types of transportation vehicles, from planes to trucks to buses to trains to cars use this Digital RPM Tachometer. It is made as per the industrial set standards in varied specifications to choose from.
41 X 20 mm.
4 X 1.5 volt AA Size Batteries
- Testing Range 2.5 to 99999 RPM(r/min)
- Resolution : 0.1RPM (2.5 TO 999.9RPM)
- 1RPM (OVER 1000RPM)
- Accuracy ±0.05%
- Sampling Time : 0.8 sec (over 60 RPM)
- Operation Temperature : 0°C to 50°C
- Detecting Distance : 2 to 20 inch.
- Testing Parameters : RPM, m/min, ft/min
- Display 5 Digital LCD Display
- Memory : Max Value, Min Value, Last Value.
- The Last Value/ Max value/ Min Value will be Automatically Stored in Memory.
- Low Battery Indication.
- Power Supply : 4 X 1.5 volt AA Size Batteries
- Unit Size : 190 X 72 X 37 mm.
- Display Size : 41 X 20 mm.
- Weight : 220 gms Including Batteries
- Accessories : Operational Manual, Carrying Case, 2pcs Reflecting Tape Marks(202mm each)